Library Services for Adults
- Circulating collection of books, audiobooks, music cds, movies, magazines
- Interlibrary Loan for items beyond our collection
- Readers advisory
- Reference collection, online resources, databases and reference staff
- Downloadable ebooks and audiobooks at the Southern California Digital Library
- Spanish collection
- Local History Collection
- "Titles to Go" homebound delivery service
- Summer Reading Program for Adults
- Book clubs and programs
- Computers with Internet access and Microsoft Office
- Printing, photocopying, scanning
- Pleasant environment and outside patio
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
Services by Interest
Seniors particularly enjoy the large print collection, Playaways and books on tape.
Homebound patrons will benefit from the "Titles to Go" program which will deliver books to the door.
Volunteers help either in the Library or through the Friends organization.
Teachers may apply for a teacher card that can be used to check out items to supplement their classrooms.
Families enjoy many of our services and programs together, but check out the Children's and Teen's pages for age-specific services.
Travelers & Commuters use Audio Books and Playaways for long journeys.
Job Seekers benefit from how-to books on resumes, and online resources. Many people use the public computers to create resumes and apply online for jobs.
Readers can browse our online Catalog, or search for items around the world in Worldcat. Online databases such as NoveList, and the Thursday Book Club and Adult summer reading program encourage discussion on literary matters.
Life-long learners access how-to books on a variety of subjects, online reference resources that cover many disciplines and reference staff to help answer your questions. Books on specialized topics can be borrowed through our Interlibrary Loan service.