Waterworks will be accepting participants for the Mentorship Volunteer Program. This program is similar to the Junior Lifeguard Program that the City of Sierra Madre offered in the past.
- For ages 11-15 years old
- There is NO CHARGE for this program
- Dates and times will be discussed between each participant and Waterworks Aquatics. Each shift will be 2 hours or longer
The program will include:
- Learn the operations by observing and assisting lifeguards, swim instructors, and office staff
- Will greet and act as host for users of the facility
- Assist with retail & snack shop sales
- Assist with swim competitions and swim team
- Will assist with facility upkeep
If you are interested, please contact the Waterworks Aquatics front desk at 626-836-1200 or by sending them an email at email@example.com.