The Department of Public Works is responsible for processing permits for:

  • Fats, Oils and Grease Permits (Food Service Establishments)
  • Grading & Drainage
  • Sewer
  • Street/Parkway Excavation
  • Street/Parkway Encroachment
  • Water Meter Installation
  • Street Address Change
  • Sidewalk Improvement Partnership Program
  • Request to trim or remove parkway tree
  • Tree Advisory Commission Construction Applications
  • Demolition (in conjunction with Building Department)

For a downloadable applications click here. Contact Public Works Departments for more information.