When: April 27, 2013, 9am - 11am
Where: Alverno High School
200 N. Michillinda Ave
Sierra Madre, CA 91024
- Residents who live in a single-family home, a condominium, duplex, tri-plex, town home, or mobile home and pay their water bill to the City of Sierra Madre.
- If you live in a condominium, duplex, tri-plex or mobile home and pay the water bill through a home owners association, please bring proof of payment from the home owners association.
- City of Sierra Madre Water bill
- Current Drivers License or Military I.D.
- Car or truck (toilets will fit comfortably in car).
- You will enter the parking lot–watch for entrance sign.
- This is a drive-through event (everyone will stay in their cars).
- An application form will be given to you at that time for you to fill out.
- After paperwork has been processed, your FREE toilet and toilet seat (along with wax ring) will be loaded into your car.
- Quantity of toilets are limited and will be distributed on a first come, first served basis.
- Residents must install their toilets within two weeks. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Residents are required to return their old toilets to the same location on Saturday, May 11, 2013 from 9am-11am. ONE DAY ONLY!