Sierra Madre Lifesavers Paramedic Subscription Program is an official program offered by the City of Sierra Madre which offsets the cost of emergency medical responses.
The membership program is designed as an alternative to paying higher direct fees for paramedic and ambulance services. One call for Emergency Paramedic services can cost in excess of $1,000. Additionally, many insurance companies do not cover the full cost of these services. As a member of the Lifesavers Paramedic Subscription Program, you will be provided with emergency medical services with no additional costs. Your subscription to the program will perform similarly to a secondary insurance plan, with no out-of-pocket cost to you after insurance. This annual membership program is available to residents of Sierra Madre for a yearly fee of $60 per person.
- You must be a Resident of the City of Sierra Madre
- If you have insurance, Medicare/MediCal, etc., your enrollment fee covers any deductible or co-payment.
- It is not necessary to have insurance to participate in the program
- Membership coverage is one year
- All memberships expire June 30th of each year
Enrolling in the Paramedic Subscription Program
- Complete the enrollment form click here.
- Include $60 check, payable to the City of Sierra Madre
- Mail your application and payment to:
Sierra Madre Fire Department
Attn: Paramedic Subscription Program
242 W. Sierra Madre Blvd.
Sierra Madre, CA 91024
The Sierra Madre Fire Department continues to provide the finest emergency medical care available to our city. By joining this program, you not only save money, but also contribute towards maintaining and improving this high quality of service.
For additional information, please contact the Fire Department at (626) 355-3611 or enroll in the Lifesaver Paramedic Subscription Program Application.