Report a Problem

To report a problem during business hours, please call the main City Hall line at 626-355-7135 and give a brief description of the problem, or simply ask for the Public Works Department. The Public Works staff will respond to water leaks in the street or meter, downed trees and branches, road blockages, sewer overflows in public right-of-way, and hazardous situations as quickly as possible. For non-emergency problems such as potholes, streetlight outages, windstorm debris and other items staff will receive and prioritize issues, and address them as quickly as possible.

To report an emergency problem before or after business hours, please contact the Sierra Madre Police Department at 626-355-1414. The Department of Public Works has staff on-call from the Police Department at all times.

Report Online