The Library offers the following technologies: public computer access, free WiFi, texting renewal and reference services, and online reference resources.
The Library has 8 computer workstations with:
- Internet access
- Microsoft Office 2013 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access & Publisher)
A scanner is also available.
Computer time is limited to two 1 hour sessions per day.
To use the computers, a current library card is required. Visitors without library cards may purchase a computer-use only card for $1.00 per day for 2 one-hour sessions. Minors must have parental approval before using the internet. All users must agree to abide by the Library's Internet & Computer Use Policy.
RESERVATIONS can be made ONLINE or from any computer in the Library.
Printing in black & white ($0.20) and color ($3.00) is available.
The Children's Computers offer a variety of educational software, Microsoft Office and Internet access.
Free WiFi is available on the Library premises. Ask the service desk for the current password.
Renew materials and ask questions by texting 626-662-1254 or click here from your mobile device.
Click here to access the following free digital resources:
- Overdrive - downloadable eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Zineo - free digital magazines and downloads
- Ancestery.com - genealogical research (in Library only)
- ReferenceUSA - company and business information
- MasterFILE Complete - online magazine and journal articles
- World Book Online - digital encyclopedia
- NoveList Plus - reader's advisory for fiction and popular non-fiction